Measuring tapes are all the same, right? Wrong!
Don’t worry. We got it wrong the first time too.
Seriously. We had no idea measuring tape had come so far.
This 3-in-1 measuring tape has three different modes: traditional, bendable, and laser pointer.
And all three modes produce dead accurate measurements.
- Roller mode. Your most traditional method. Just roll the tape out along the object you want to measure. So easy you can do it one-handed.
- String mode. Takes your measuring tape from traditional to flexible, so you can easily measure around any object, even corners.
- Laser mode. Ever have an object you can’t quite reach? Let the laser do it for you. Just point the laser and read the measurement.
Awesome, right? But that’s just the start of it.
This tape measure has some other key features you don’t want to miss.
- This tape measure is accurate to 1/100th of an inch, so you never have to second-guess yourself or your measurements.
- Contractor standards. We used construction-grade material to make it strong and durable. Drop it and it won’t break.
- Standard or metric. Switch between units, because different projects require different types of measurements.
- LED readout. Easily check your measurements and then store them in the built-in memory storage. Just in case you need them later.
This tape measure is a handyman’s dream.
It’s the one thing in your toolbox that will never let you down.
Order one today and be ready the next time you need to take a measurement, because we all know sooner or later that day will come.